Francisco Lachowski Armani Exchange Fall 2015
Top Brazilian model Francisco Lachowski for Armani Exchange wearing the latest styles for fall 2015. The AX fall collection includes textured plaid Shirts, microdot Printed Shirts, and printed tee’s like the Sunset Logo and the Beach Jewelry Tee.[/vc_column_text]
A|X Armani Exchange
A|X was launched in 1991 in the U.S. It retails fashion and lifestyle products and is known for its occasionally provocative ad campaigns. Inspired by street-chic culture and dance music, it is targeted as the more accessible Armani brand.
To accelerate development of the nascent line, Giorgio Armani co-established the joint venture company Presidio Holdings Ltd in 2005 alongside Como Holdings, the company owned by the Singaporean tycoon Ong Beng Seng that, since 1994, has held the production and distribution license for A/X Armani Exchange in the United States, Canada, Central and South America and Asia-Pacific.
Initially, the Italian company held 25% of Presidio Holdings, the remaining 75% in the hands of Como Holdings. Giorgio Armani had nothing to do with the brand itself other than the owners using the name “Armani”. In 2008, however, Giorgio Armani acquired an additional 25% stake. It has now acquired the remaining 50% “ensuring full ownership of the brand, which has 270 stores and over 3,000 employees,” the company said in a statement.
The brands products are available exclusively in 270 stores in 31 countries and on the brand’s website.The Only Latin America Country with Armani Exchange is Dominican Republic. The first A|X store opened in September 1991 in the SoHo district of Manhattan and is considered the flagship.
Giorgio Armani (Italian pronunciation: ; born 11 July 1934) is an Italian fashion designer, particularly noted for his menswear. He is known today for his clean, tailored lines. He formed his company, Armani, in 1975, and by 2001 was acclaimed as the most successful designer that Italy has produced, with an annual turnover of $1.6 billion and a personal fortune of $8.5 billion as of 2013. He is credited with pioneering red-carpet fashion.